Moisturized hair is what all African American women with kinky 4C type hair look for. Our hair becomes dry very easily. This dryness can result from high or low porosity and other issues like ph and hard water.
Finding a natural hair moisturizer that is good for 4c hair can be a difficult task. This is why we tend to become product junkies. We need a natural hair moisturizer suitable for our African kinky type hair. This moisturizer will need to help our hair retain moisture while locking in that moisture for at least a day (or more!).
At Ask A Lady Ask A Man we put in the work so you don’t have to!. We have researched a number of products and through our research here are the results we have found!
The biggest hair problem You have found? Of course, We know… MOISTURE… We guarantee that Your hair will be moisturized after a single use. You will not need to use lots of expensive products. Your comb will glide through even the toughest hair types. You will even get great results for your children! You (and your family) will never have dry hair again. Ever!
2. As I Am Double Butter Cream 23.99 + Shipping
- Rich Emollient Blend Of The Finest Natural Butters and Organic Oils.
- Perfect for Combatting Dryness and Rough Feel. Improved Manageability.
- Daily Moisturizer. Locks in Moisture. Soft and Shiny Curls and Coils.
- Enriched with Pro-Vitamin B5 (Panthenol). Repairs Split Ends and Strengthens Hair.
3. Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk 24.99 + Shipping
Leave-In Moisturizer: This rich cream quickly and easily absorbs into your hair, leaving it looking glossy, nourished, and frizz-free, featuring Shea Butter, Soybean Oil and Agave Nectar
4. TGIN Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer 21.00 + Shipping
MAXIMUM HYDRATION FOR NATURAL HAIR: Get the beautiful hair you desire with our Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer. Uses Shea butter to lock in moisture from the root to the tip of every strand of hair.
5. Miss Jessie’s Leave In Condish 22.99 + Shipping
What it is: Leave-In Condish is Miss Jessie s lightweight leave-in conditioner and detangler that acts as the ultimate frizz fighter and moisturizer for wavy curly tight curly or transitioner s hair. What it does: It leaves your curls super soft and uber shiny without any oily buildup. Leave ÂIn Condish coats your curls and locks in an extra layer of moisture protection between your curls and styler. Formulated with Soybean and Aloe for its moisturizing properties Leave-In Condish is a moisture lock.
6. Baomint Moisturizing Curl Defining Cream 32.00 + Shipping
– Honey: Packed with amino acids, vitamins, and minerals to keep hair healthy, soft, and conditioned.
– Silk Amino Acids: Repair damaged hair cuticles, make hair less frizzy, lock in moisture, and give hair a natural sheen.
– Shea Butter: Helps maintain moisture and softness
7. CURL CONDITIONING OIL-IN-CREAM 29.99 + Shipping
If your hair is coarse, dry and constantly craves moisture, you’ve just found your new best friend! The Oil-in-Cream is our richest leave-in conditioner. Its buttery texture will melt onto every strand delivering moisture throughout the week until your next wash. It is very concentrated, so a little goes a long way. It doesn’t mean it’s heavy though – we have designed it to melt onto your strands and absorb without leaving greasy or sticky residues behind.